Thursday, June 26, 2008

And another blog- this time someone elses

Taking time out from all of the artist stuff and the jewelry and stuff selling stuff and job hunting stuff and life in the crazy house my family calls home is a necessity. So I felt compelled to check out the blog of a friend of a friend of a friend. I needed the 10 minute vacation.

I originally went to Mindy's blogsite because she was having a contest/drawing for a little assortment of stuff from her trip to Hawaii. It included chocolate, of course. But, I stayed because she has some really great music playing on her site. And then because she has some really funny stuff on her site too.

Stuff like the sistahs at the Gap loving their ample bodies in not so ample clothes. And how we all should be like that. I am like that- until my brick you know what house daughter reminds me that I am fat. (I still look in the mirror and see a good size 16 body, it's my hair I hate. Besides I still dream skinny and I get they guy.) Go Sistahs!

Stuff like pics of Courtney Love and how she needs to have a sandwich or five. I think we can all agree on that.

The cowbell thing with Will Farrell and the dancing scene from Napoleon Dynamite? Well, they can grow on you, I guess. There is something for everyone. And it is G-rated.

I give this site five gems and a few snaps. And maybe some chocolate. Yum.

You can visit her site at http://wordtoyourmother-mindi.blogspot.com/

Smiles,
Carlotta

No comments: